39998 North Gavilan Peak Parkway - Anthem, AZ 85086.
Call for offers - January 16, 2018
The Mele Group of Marcus & Millichap has been selected to exclusively market for sale Anthem Self Storage, an institutional-quality self-storage development located in Anthem, Arizona, a component of Maricopa County and the Phoenix Metro Area. Anthem Self Storage provides a qualified investor with the opportunity to acquire a brand new, Class A self-storage facility upon Certificate of Occupancy with a substantial footprint in one of the nation's fastest-growing areas. Developed by The Bell Group, construction is currently underway and is projected to yield a total of 95,258 rentable square feet among 9 buildings on 7.5 acres. The facility will have 546 climate-controlled units, 189 drive-up units, 27 open RV parking spaces and 28 covered RV parking spaces for a total of 790 units.
Strategically situated on North Gavilan Peak Parkway, this thoroughfare witnesses an estimated 16,800 vehicles daily. The site is located within the master-planned community versus competitors, giving the advantage of directly serving the undersupplied storage market. West of the development is Interstate 17, one of Metro Phoenix's two major connectors, which demonstrates traffic counts of over 64,500 vehicles daily. At Certificate of Occupancy, the facility will prominently be one of the only two climate-controlled facilities within Anthem, where the rapidly-growing population has a three-mile average household income exceeding $119,000 and booming employment growth. Furthermore, the surrounding master-planned community has restrictions on parking boats on residential driveways, making for a quick lease-up time for the facility's boat/RV storage given its proximity to housing and Lake Pleasant, reputed for its scenic water recreation.
The City of Anthem has been awarded a number of accolades by both local and national publications, including recognition as the top master-planned community in the United States by the National Association of Home Builders. This strong growth mirrors Maricopa County's overall swelling population of approximately 222 individuals migrating per day in 2016, notably more than any other county in the nation.
- Institutional-Quality, Class A Self-Storage Facility Expected to be Completed by the End of Q1 2018
- Wealthy Community with an Average 3-Mile Household Income Exceeding $119,300
- Anthem Previously Voted the U.S. #1 Master-Planned Community
- High Barrier-to-Entry Market Due to the Anthem Council's Control of Zoning & Planning
- Facility Situated on I-17's East Side, Where the Population is Concentrated
- Limited Competition with Only One Climate-Controlled Competitor Within 9 Miles of the Site, Which Maintains Consistently High Occupancies
- Majority of all HOAs in Anthem Restrict Boat/RVs from Being Parked in a Homeowner's Yard or Driveway
- Maricopa County Topped U.S. Daily Population Growth in 2016 and is the Nation's Second Fastest-Growing County