Share This Property Listing
Air Control Self Storage is listed as an auction, with price listed as the starting bid. Auction will run September 25, 2017 until September 27, 2017. Property tours are available by appointment ONLY.
- Near TCU - 1 mile radius & 1 block from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Housing
- All built spaces air-conditioned/heat; 536 Spaces (72,769 SF)
- Complex is comprised of 2 large main buildings and multiple smaller buildings suitable for long term lease. Main buildings have monitored alarm systems.
- Security cameras with Internally Monitored DVR System
- Offices and office suites available; document storage * Perimeter fence around all buildings
-Room for growth 9.9 Acres
-Zoned K Heavy Industrial Investment Overview: Air Control Storage consists of two (2) locations one of which is located at 3614 McCart and the other at 2912 W. Pafford. The two facilities total 163 400 SF of which 73 379 SF is currently built out. In addition there are several smaller buildings leased out to operating entities. Both units are within one (1) mile of Texas Christian University. Pafford St. location has an office suite previously utilized by the Ben Hogan Golf Company that could potentially be converted and marketed for a smaller user or for a small Executive Suite. The Mezzaine at the McCart location could be utilized for record storage on existing weight bearing racks on the mezzanine. The buildings are situated on 9.9 acres made up of 9 parcels. Overall the facilities is 93% occupied and also contain 4.4 acres of excess or surplus land for development.
|Property Type:||Traditional Site|
|Gross Square Feet:||431,244 Sq Ft|
|Rentable Square Feet:||163,000 Sq Ft|
|# of Floors:||1 Floor|
|Number of Buildings:||2 Bldg(s)|
|Number of Units:||536 Unit(s)|
|Room For Expansion||Yes|
|Days Listed:||11 Days|